CITY OF CORONA POLICE DEPARTMENT
730 Public Safety Way
Corona, CA 92880
After you submit this report to the Corona Police Department, it will be reviewed by the staff and forwarded to the appropriate location. Once reviewed, you will receive an e-mail advising you of the case number assigned to your report. This process can take up to 72 hours. Please do not resubmit your crime report. If an officer or other staff member needs to contact you, they will do so.
- This form is for reporting crimes or incidents that occurred in the City of Corona ONLY. (This does NOT include Home Gardens, El Cerrito, Coronita or Eastvale)
- This form may only be used to report the types of crimes listed below.
- This form must be filled out online and entered with the submit button at the end of the form.
- Fields with * are required and must be completed to submit your report.
- Help & assistance are provided as you are completing the report, please be as accurate as you can.
- Do not print out this form and mail it into the Police Department. If you mail in the
Report it will be rejected.
- This is a secure form. The information will only be reviewed by the Corona Police Department Personnel.
To add loss of property information to an already established case, please click here.
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS
|Information or comments:
Please supply any additional information or comments.