Welcome to the City of Corona Online Dog Licensing Renewal Service
What you will need to renew an existing dog license:
- License/Tag number (Renewal only)
- Name of dog to be licensed
- Credit Card
- Licenses are sent through postal mail.
Corona residents must have a valid City license for each dog in their possession over the age of four months with three (3) dogs being the maximum number allowed (CMC 6.12.010, CMC 17.08.020).
To purchase a dog license, the dog must be vaccinated by a licensed veterinarian and the owner must provide a California approved rabies vaccination certificate. Initial rabies vaccinations are good for a 12-month period, but subsequent vaccinations will provide up to three (3) years of protection.
The City of Corona allows the purchase of one, two, or three year licenses as long as the Rabies Vaccination will not lapse during the licensing period.
If your pet has been spay or neutered and you provide proof of this sterilization, your licensing fee will be lowered by more than 50%.
Rabies Vaccination Clinic for Dogs -
Please call the Corona Animal Shelter for upcoming dates.
1-Year License $15.00
2-Year License $25.00
3-Year License $35.00
First Initial License $50.00
1-Year License $100.00
2-Year License $200.00
3-Year License $300.00
* Penalties - 30-60 days late 25$, over 60 days late - 50$
Lost or Unreadable $2.00
If you are not sure who provides service to the area, please call us at (951) 739-4802. We are in the office to assist you during the following hours:
Monday, Thuesday, Friday and Saturday - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday - 10:00 a.m - 6:00p.m.
Closed on Sundays
Your dog licensing fees support:
- The Investigation of animal cruelty complaints and enforcement of animal welfare laws
- Compliance with rabies vaccination of dogs
- Care for sick and injured stray animals
- The return of lost pets to their owners
- Adoption of homeless pets to new families
- Pet safety education for children